Terms of Order
www.adi-web.co.uk uses Session and First-Party persistent cookies in order to deliver the functionality of this website.
We do not use any third party tracking cookies, spyware cookies or cookies that are used to deliver advertising i.e. Access to all the cookies used is restricted to www.adi-web.co.uk.
You can find out more about cookie types and how you can control their use below.
Cookies are small files that allow a website to recognise and track users.
The ICO groups them into three overlapping groups:
Files that allow a site to link the actions of a visitor during a single browser session. These might be used by an internet bank or webmail service. They are not stored long term and are considered "less privacy intrusive" than persistent cookies.
These remain on the user's device between sessions and allow one or several sites to remember details about the visitor. They may be used by marketers to target advertising or to avoid the user having to provide a password each visit.
First and third-party cookies
A cookie is classed as being first-party if it is set by the site being visited. It might be used to study how people navigate a site.
It is classed as third-party if it is issued by a different server to that of the domain being visited. It could be used to trigger a banner advert based on the visitor's viewing habits.
Most browsers allow you to implement so called private browsing which will prevent the storage of cookies once you have left any particular website.
Many sites will give you information on how to control cookie use via your browser. If you are in any doubt about this subject please visit the support site of your browser manufacturer and read their help files.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
This website is owned by ADI -Logo and is designed by JDM Web Publishing Limited.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the expression permission, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your privacy is important to ADI-Logo his privacy statement provides information about the personal information ADI-Logo collects, and the ways in which ADI-Logo uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ADI-Logo may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your use of this website (including, your name, telephone number and email address) as supplied in the Contact Forms on the web site, will be stored to provide you with the services you have requested.
Using personal information
ADI-Logo may use your personal information to:
• administer this website
• enable your access to and use of the website services
• send to you the magazine subscriptions that you request
• supply to you services that you request
• send you marketing communications
Where ADI-Logo will not disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for any purposes, other than which is authorised by you. The agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ADI-Logo may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ADI-Logo will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your
ADI-Logo will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ADI-Logo is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contributors / Editorial content
The views expressed by contributors to our media are not necessarily those of ADI-Logo. Every effort is made to ensure the content of media published is accurate. Information is published in good faith, but no responsibility can be accepted for loss or inconvenience arising from error or omission.Contributors must ensure that all material submitted is not in breach of copyright. While every care is taken with submitted material, no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage.
All rights reserved. No part of this website content or that of any publication or article may be reproduced without prior permission from the copyright owner.